Software Implementations of the Ripple Concept
For End Users
Each Ripple site is independently operated as a separate Ripple network. There are currently no sites that implement the Ripple protocol for payment networks that span multiple servers.
- Villages.cc - the newest Ripple site, social barter with Ripple accounting.
- Ripplepay - the original implementation by Ryan Fugger. See the user's guide on this site.
- Multiswap.net - circular multilateral barter by Evgeni Pandurski.
- Shire Hours - Ripplepay clone operated by John Bilyeu.
- Rain Droplet - Open decentralized community credit service operated by Daniel Holt, based on Ripplepay.
- Ripplexchange - Daniel Holt's Ripple marketplace.
For developing your own site
- Ripplesite - the open source Ripplepay code, in Python using Django. (For current work, see the Ripplepay development wiki.)
- Rivulet - John Paul Lewicke's Ripple server and AJAX front-end.
- Circular Multilateral Barter - Evgeni Pandurski's Multiswap code
- Rain Droplet - Daniel Holt's exploration of Ripple as an avenue for building community credit.
Works in progress
- Ripple Distributed Protocol - Designs for a system of distributed independent Ripple servers.
- Ripplebase - Ryan Fugger's partially complete multi-client Ripple transaction server (see also documentation).
- Ripple Pool - Daniel Holt's Ripple credit server hosting.